- Job no: B6DKN
- Category: Sales, Fosroc WA Specification Manager
- Grow your skills & knowledge with a reputable brand in our fast paced industry!
- Liaise with a range of internal and external stakeholders – develop your profile!
- A fundamental role for assisting business growth in an industry leader!
Reporting to the State Sales Manager, you will be the face of product knowledge, advice and expertise when it comes to our three main product segments; repair & grout, waterproofing & sealants, and flooring & coatings. You will be spending a large part of your time building relationships with key engineering and architectural specifiers, and major asset owners to enable the writing of quality specifications, ensuring our products are at front of mind when it comes to providing effective, top quality solutions.
With the autonomy to create your own strategies and goals, you will be self-motivated and proactive when it comes to putting yourself out there, promoting the Fosroc brand and looking for new opportunities to continue growing our business. Much of your day will see you out of the office and on the road, advising and providing your expert knowledge of our products to others in conjunction with the respective Sales Representative.
This could suit an experience Specification Manager or an Engineer looking to transition into a more customer facing role.
What you will bring and develop
- A natural relationship builder, you will be capable of interacting with people of various background and levels of technical knowledge, and also confidently presenting in front of an audience from time to time
- A willingness to learn and continually develop your skills and knowledge
- You will be technology savvy and have a solid understanding of the Microsoft Office suite
- With projects of all sizes coming your way, you will also have a good ability to think on your feet and prioritise your workload accordingly
- Formal sales qualifications combined with previous successful achievement in field sales activities would be advantageous
- Technical product and specification knowledge
With a rich history spanning more than a century, we are home to some of Australia and New Zealand’s most trusted and iconic brands. These include household names such as Dulux, Selleys, Yates, Cabot’s and B&D. A career at DuluxGroup means becoming a part of our exciting growth journey and working with us to Imagine a Better Place. At DuluxGroup, you will:
- Live our values. Work in an environment where how you achieve great results is just as important as what you achieve. You’ll be empowered to unleash your imagination while being consumer driven and customer focussed. We want you to run the business as your own while always valuing people, working safely and respecting the environment.
- Learn and grow through our range of targeted learning and development programs, as well as via genuine career pathways across our broad and diverse range of businesses and brands.
- Work flexibly. We understand that a “one size fits all” approach doesn’t work, and are committed to providing a flexible work environment that enables our people to manage their work, family and lifestyle responsibilities in their own unique way. It is part of what we do and who we are.
- Care for our communities and the environment. We encourage our people to play a role in their communities, including by offering a paid “Supporting Our Communities” action day each year. An embedded focus on sustainability also drives us to deliver on our vision of "A Future Without Harm" by understanding the environmental impacts associated with our business activities, including products, operations and people.
- Be rewarded with competitive remuneration and benefits plus a range of other perks, including discounts on our market leading products and an array of recognition and reward initiatives.
Across the ANZ region we operate 21 main manufacturing sites, 21 distribution centres and more than 120 company owned trade outlets allowing our people to enjoy diverse career opportunities.
Support our iconic brands and extend your career – apply today!
To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people, this role requires the successful candidate to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (or have a valid medical exemption). If you are applying for a role at DuluxGroup, please consider this requirement when submitting your application.
- Published on 03 Apr 2022, 11:40 PM