Your New Company:
You will be working for an Australian business who specialise in hydraulic and pneumatic engineering services to the mining, agricultural and manufacturing industry.
Your New Role:
This is a hands on role which will require you interpret and source parts, answer incoming calls and queries, over the counter customer service, supply fittings, assemble hydraulic hoses and conduct general workshop duties as well as forklift operations.
You will value the importance of stock and quality control as well as demonstrate general mechanical skills and knowledge.
What You'll Need To Succeed:
- Current Forklift License.
- Have A Strong Understanding of Stock Management and Inventory Control.
- Customer Service Experience.
- Ability To Understand The Importance of Safety and Quality Processes.
- Relative Experience with Microsoft Office.
- Strong Worth Ethic and Attention To Detail.
- Valid Drivers License and Reliable Transport.
What You'll Get In Return:
- Product and Job Training.
- Attractive Salary Package.
- Permanent Full TIme Position
- Gain Experience Working WIth An Industry Leader.
- Ongoing Training and Career Development.
- Immediate Start Available
What You Need To Do Now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively email your Resume directly to Caitlin.Mcdonald@hays.com.au or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
LHS 297508 #2586001